Contact an outsourcing expert
(Toll free North America)
Ranked as the #1 wholesale Directory Assistance provider in Canada (2009) and the United States (The Paisley Group, 2010), TELUS International is a world-class market leader in the operator services industry. We provide a full suite of customized operator services in English, French and Spanish. Being the first to market as a fully functional Alternate Operator Services Provider (AOSP) in Canada, our services include North American and International Directory Assistance, Local and Toll Operator Assistance, as well as IP Relay and Message Relay Services. Our full suite of customized operator services is available to the international marketplace.
Our dedicated team of agents have received extensive customer service training and are equipped to handle a diverse customer base and assist with a variety of customer needs and requests, including:
- Directory Assistance (DA) - Customers can reach TELUS Directory Assistance agents by dialling 411, Area Code (NPA)-555-1212, or other access codes, and receive a North American listing. International Directory Assistance is also available through OA.
- Enhanced Directory Assistance (EDA) - Customers can reach TELUS Enhanced Directory Assistance agents by 411, Area Code (NPA)-555-1212, or other access codes, and receive business category and information services such as movie listings, weather reports and forecasts, and point to point driving directions.
- Operator Assistance (OA) - Customers can dial 0 or 0+ to complete international calls. All customers can also complete calls through the automated system or through a live operator.
- IP Relay Service (IP Relay) - Similar to Traditional Message Relay, IP Relay Service enables the deaf, hard of hearing or persons experiencing difficulty with speech to have telephone conversations with hearing individuals using a computer, mobile phone, and other web enabled devices.
- Message Relay Service (MRS) - Message Relay Service enables the deaf, hard of hearing or persons experiencing difficulty with speech to have telephone conversations with hearing individuals using a Teletypewriter (TTY) or Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD).
- Supervisory Service Bureau - TELUS offers a 24-hour bilingual supervisory service bureau to assist staff and handle customer escalations and complaints.
Leverage our award-winning directory assistance and operator services
Extend your brand though award-winning Directory Assistance, Operator Assistance, Message Relay and IP Relay services.
TELUS International offers cost-competitive services that generate high client margins, including:
- Automated and operator handled calls
- Simple to customized call treatment
- "Out of the box" to customized solutions
Plus, our multiple contact centers across Canada, the United States, Latin America and the Philippines offer cost-effective, flexible program delivery.Request a Callback